Reservations at Pinecrest Retreat
At Pinecrest Retreat, we believe in personal connections. That's why (believe it or not) we do not accept credit cards in any form -- not on the phone, not online, and not when checking in. No credit cards, we're old school that way. We only accept CASH or CHECK. And just so you know, we do NOT book vintage trailer overnights (or anything else) online. You need to call and speak with a real person or you may contact us via email. This is our way to get a chance to "meet you," navigate your individual needs, and answer any questions you may have directly. A few things we will need to know before booking:
- What is your cell phone number?
- Do you wish to bring your pet?
- How many people are in your party?
- What is the name of the vintage trailer you would like to rent (Traveleze, Spartan, Safeway, Airstream, or Star)?
- What are the dates you would like to stay at Pinecrest?
You can reach us at 760.765.0460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. When leaving a message or writing an email, please include answers to the above questions.
Seasonal Availability: Overnight bookings are available May through November as Pinecrest is closed during the winter (December through April).
Pool Hours: The pool is open from Memorial Day weekend through the end of September. Please check the posted signs for specific pool hours. The pool is closed on Tuesdays for cleaning.
Pets: Pets must be on leash and cleaned up after, but are not allowed in the pool area.
- Fires: Communal firepits are available in the Poplar Circle and tenting area. Fires are weather permitted, please check the Club House for further information. All unattended fires must be extinguished.
All overnights are by reservation only.